Thursday, May 26, 2005

Survey Says....

Yes. You will be yelled at tomorrow at work. I once had another job.. and they flew me out to California and I had dinner with a fat woman who had lived in Boston for a relatively short time. So of course we hit it off. Then I got another job and found out that this fat woman can be very uncooperative. Well tonight she wrote an email to a bunch of suits saying that she was not getting things the way she liked. This is because of a co-worker and another suit.. Then she mentioned me by name and said that I was taking care of the situation.. Tomorrow at work I will be yelled at.

It is also Hawaiian shirt day. I bought a shirt for Hawaiian shirt day but it turned out to be a Bueona Vista Social Club shirt. Instead I will wear something from Old Navy.

But I do really like my job.. I work with a really fun bunch of guys and all the women over 30 are dying to make sweet love to me. There are lifetime bachelorettes, married women, mothers and widowers-- and according to some co-workers my personality has won them over and I can have my pick of the litter. I pick the one with a badongadonk.

This weekend is up in the air. I long to be where my spirit can run free... but I won't sleep upstate alone. These thing in the air will make you think.

They still have not released the lineup to Sirenfest. Anybody want to see Modest Mouse in Central Park? An extra ticket has come my way.

I will definitely get a haircut this weekend. My mutton chops are out of control. I will definitely stop at the atm on the way to work tomorrow. Tonight for a dessert I had a fried candy bar. Apparently this is commonplace in England. Why doesn't McDonalds batter dip and fry snickers? They gotta be on crack not to. The only thing better than a fried candy bar is 2 of them.

We have a spreadsheet at work that my whole group uses.. and when it opens up it plays a song.. It played the A-Team for 6 years. But then I joined the group and I spiced it up. One week it played the theme from the Adams Family, one week an Oompa Loompa song, one week it played Fat Albert. Then a team member of mine requested that the spreadsheet play Air Wolf. So of course I made the spread sheet play the theme from Air Wolf. Well a certain other team member gave me alot of shit about the songs I was choosing.. So I made fun of him and said... well if it played some G-Unit song you'd be happy... and he said yes. And he kept bitching and hooting and hollering. So now the spreadsheet plays the theme song from Love Boat and I ain't changing that shit for a long time. So in addition to being yelled at.. I might get my ass kicked over this at work tomorrow.. All in my Old Navy- Hawaiian shirt - and Human Resources decreed: NO JEANS on Hawaiian Shirt Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff'y said...

I'm wearing jeans to the office tomorrow. And no Hawaiian shirt. We don't go for that shit on the 13th floor.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home