Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Peaches and the Upcoming Weekend

My nickname at work is Peaches.. But only ED's or better can call me Peaches. Insanely hot coworkers can also call me Peaches- they could probably call me anything they want. Tomorrow is Thursday- Numbers Day, Excel Day at work.. I peaked ahead and the numbers fell slightly. This means my chances of being yelled at tomorrow are slightly less.

This weekend I am going to my estate in the country. Jeffrey has begun calling it "estate" and if I was a more talent blogger I would make his name a link to his blog. But I'm not so I can't and I won't.

Will this blog become so popular that it will become a part of the social fabric? Will people say - Can you imagine if Adam's nickname at work was kiwi. Is all of this witty enough for a blog? Am I good blogger? You want fries with that shake? Take a fry make a fry - Drivethrough is the exception.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff'y said...

It is hard to make an anchor tag. You're right.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Form said...

No need to be self-conscious. Your blog is off to a great start.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Rich said...

Peaches come from a can, they were put there by a man, many years ago...

That nickname is tight.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home